Friday, July 23, 2010

Health Conscious? Then Be Humoristic


Humor loving readers,
I am trying my best to get you the best one for a smile on your face.This is one of the humanistic approaches I have adopted.This humor article may be successful in that effort. What we need in our daily life is all humor.I have inserted some technology humor also in my blog.

The Band Played On
A band performing at an outdoor concert kept playing although the crowd had dwindled down to one man. Finally, the tired musicians told the man that if he left, they could all go home."It's up to you," he answered. "I'm just waiting to put away all those folding chairs."

Barber Shop
I was getting my hair cut at a neighborhood shop, and I asked the barber when would be the best time to bring in my two-year-old son. Without hesitation, the barber answered, "When he's four."


Beautiful
A little boy watched, fascinated, as his mother gently rubbed cold cream on her face. "why are you rubbing cold cream on your face, mommy?" he asked. "To make myself beautiful," said his mother. A few minutes later, she began removing the cream with a tissue. "What's the matter?" he asked. "Are you giving up?"

Being Civilized
Teddy came thundering down the stairs, much to his father's annoyance. "Teddy," he called, "how many more times do I have I to tell you to come downstairs quietly? Now, go back upstairs and come down like a civilized human being."
There was a silence, and Teddy reappeared in the front room. "That's better," said his father, "now in future will you always come down stairs like that." "Suits me," said Teddy. "I slid down the railing."

Funny humor is adored by all.I feel like having more and more humor portal.

No comments:

Post a Comment