Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Humor-buried under Technology?


My feeling goes with the title.Yes nowadays humor is the long lost thing in our daily life! Let's me try to revive it through my blog. I read recently this write up. goes like this. Once a lady of late sixties entered the super mall. She was frantically looking for some one. At last she found a young guy.The she started following him. That boy was amazed and astonished because he couldn't get a link! The she told him 'I have a son who resembles you a lot. So I am very happy to see you. Can you call me mamma. when I leave this premises?'

The young guy was very happy and excited even. She bought all the things what all she needed and
while leaving stood at the exit,looking at the young guy.That boy was carried away by emotion.He called her and said loudly 'bye bye mama...see you !'

Then the bill collector came to him and told him to pay the bill.That old lady had told the bill collector that 'My son will pay the bill. ' The young guy had to cough up 200 $ just for three apples!
Bottom line:- Beware of older ladies...some may outsmart you...!s

No comments:

Post a Comment