Sunday, May 30, 2010

Tonic of the day-Laughter


1)This is a bar scene. A fellow is sitting and enjoying hid beer.Suddenly he remembers something so he needs to go to the hotel room that is on second floor.He didnot want any body touch his drink,so he writes a note and drops it in the glass.That note was 'No body should take this glass because I spat in this!"After coming back he saw a note saying "So did I! " Poor fellow lost the glass eirther way.


2)One candidate came for the interview. His all papers were scanned carefully.Hr person called him for the interview at last.HR person told "Your record is really bad as it shows from every place you have worked you have been fired! why? " The candidate said maitaining his cool" Yes sir!,at least i am not a quitter!"


3)A recent college student gets a job at the farthest place.Commutin alone,he found it boring crossing the hills and tunnels.So he invited friends to join him.He became all the more frustrated and disturbed.Oneday he went to Doctor to consult.He told"Doctor I am fine on the bridges,in the traffic in the day and night, and even when his close friend Jolly forgets bathing. Bot now with these four boys when I entre the tunnel,I feel dizzy,as if am going to explode any moment! Am I sane or insane?" "No no my boy it is very common it is called carpool tunnel syndrome."

No comments:

Post a Comment