Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Humor-Just Go and Grin

This small try may be humor of the day. I feel we need to develop a sense of humor to de stress our hard and heavy burdens of mechanical life. I read humor columns to offer the best humor gratis to my readers. Here I have brought two jokes based on theory of humor. I would love to get you people family humor, school humor, and office humor even. Everyone needs funny humor in his /her life.

Becoming a Lawyer
There was a job opening in the country's most prestigious law firm and it finally comes down to Robert and Paul. Both graduated magna cum laude from law school. Both come from good families. Both are equally attractive and well spoken. It's up to the senior partner to choose one, so he takes each aside and asks, "Why did you become a lawyer?" In seconds, he chooses Paul.
Baffled, Robert takes Paul aside. "I don't understand why I was rejected. When Mr. Armstrong asked me why I became a lawyer, I said that I had the greatest respect for the law, that I'd lay down my life for the Constitution and that all I wanted was to do right by my clients. What in the world did you tell him?" "I said I became a lawyer because of my hands," Robert replies. “Your hands? What do you mean?" "Well, I took a look one day and there wasn't any money in either of them!"



Behaving Like Angels
The fourth-grade teacher had to leave the room for a few minutes. When she returned, she found the children in perfect order. Everybody was sitting absolutely quiet.
She was shocked and stunned and said, "I've never seen anything like it before. This is wonderful. But, please tell me, what came over all of you? Why are you so well behaved and quiet?"
Finally, after much urging, little Sally spoke up and said, "Well, one time you said that if you ever came back and found us quiet, you would drop dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment