Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Age no bar for Romance!


1Widow and a widower were dating.After some time,the widower proposed widow,and she said"Yes." Then widower went home happily. Next morning he felt,'I must ask her whether she said yes or no!,I feel she looked at me very funny." So he called her up in the morning and told 'I don't remember your answer....what was it? yes or no?" The answer from that came" Oh, was it you ? I remember having said you but i did not remember who it was!"

2Little Johny's class went on a field trip to a local police station,where they saw pictures tacked to a bulletin board.There were ten pictures of hard core criminals. One of the kiddies asked whether that was really a criminal's photo? He said 'Yes'. 'The detectives badly want to capture him.'
Little Johny asked 'Why didn't you keep him when you took picture of him?'

No comments:

Post a Comment