Friday, June 11, 2010

Laughter-Is the natural e!ssence of life to rejuvenate.Keep healthy keep laughing


Humor-The tonic of the day I have brought.If you have read them already smile a little ,if you are reading for the first time then have a hearty laugh!

1) Once a man hasn't been feeling well. So he goes to a doctor for a complete check up. Doctor checkes him up and comes out 'I am afraid I have some very bad news.' The Doctor says.'You are dying and you don't have much time left!''Oh,that's terrible! How much time is left?'Asks the patient. 'Ten' the doctor says sadly.'Ten?' the man asks. 'Ten what... months,weeks,or days?'

The doctor interrupts 'Nine.'

2) A man in his forties bought a new BMW and was out in the interstate for a nice evening drive.The top was down.The breeze was blowing through what was left of his hair and he decided to open her up.As the needle jumped up to 80 mph He suddenly saw flashing red and blue lights behind him.'There is no way they can catch a BMW.He thought himself and opened her up.The needle hit 90.... 100.Then the reality of situation hit him.'Wht the heck am I doing?'He thought and pulled over.

The cop came upto him,took his license without a word. and examined it and a car.'It has been a long day.This is the end of my shift.And it's Friday the 13th.I don't feel like more paper work.So if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before you can go.' The guy thinks for a second and says'Last week my wife ran off with a cop.I was afraid you were trying to give her back.''Have a nice weekend.'Said the officer.

No comments:

Post a Comment